Using Cindra products allows you to take optimal care of these beautiful coats simply and easily.
The soft and silky coat requires a lot of moisture. Often long and flowing, the coat needs to be protected against breaking and matting. The products used should be absorbed into the coat so it doesn't collect extra dirt. Although silicone is a wonderful lubricant and detangler, over time it can dry the coat and cause breakage. Lanolin is too heavy for many coats and is difficult to wash out.
It is easy to over-condition long silky coats. Signs of over-conditioning are a dull coat that feels gummy, sticky, or greasy or one that tends to pick up a lot of dirt.
Cindra products contain neither silicone nor lanolin. They use lighter moisturizers such as vitamin E, jojoba oil and rice bran oil that are absorbed quickly and leave no greasy residue.
SIMPLE STEPS TO BATHING A LONG SILKY COAT
1. Remove mats and snarls before bathing (see Problem Solution section)
2. Dilute shampoo in warm water (1-2 T/cup water depending on suds desired)
3. Squeeze shampoos through coat like you are washing a fine wool sweater
4. Always lather and rinse twice
5. Rinse thoroughly then rinse again
6. Pour diluted conditioner over coat and allow to soak in
7. Rinse thoroughly
8. Squeeze excess water out of coat before towel drying
9. Wrap in towel and squeeze to dry coat.
10. Mist with your favorite fragrance from the Spirit Collection when dry
A luxurious blend of special
oils and vitamins creates the
ideal shampoo for dry and
damaged coats. It conditions
while it cleans and enhances
soft silky coats without
losing body. Easy-to-rinse,
low-sudsing formula leaves no
residue. Highly concentrated
(16:1) and affordable.
Keep those luxurious long
silky coats supple and shiny.
Remoisturize dry hair and skin
with our unique combination of
special oils and vitamins.
This unique, non-greasy
conditioner is designed to
penetrate and soften the coat
and skin. Eliminate the need
for additional hot oil
anti-statics, crème rinses and
chalk helpers. Moisture Plus
can do it all for you. Leaves
no oily residue for easier
concentrated. Can be diluted