WEB SITE USER AGREEMENT
Agreement Between User And DeYoannes Inc.
By using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms, conditions and notices in this Agreement.
This Web site is offered to you by DeYoannes Inc. (also referred to as "Cindra") on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained on this page and on other pages of this Web site. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Cindra reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time at its sole discretion.
Personal and Non-Commerial Use
This Web site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may view and download information on this Web site for your own personal use as long as you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in the content. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, license, display, perform or adapt any information obtained from this Web site or use the information for any public or commercial purpose.
Unlawful and Prohibited Use
You warrant to Cindra that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions or notices in this Agreement and on this Web site.
If this Web site contains chat areas, forums, communities, bulletin board services, news groups, e-mail service or other message or communication facilities, you agree not to use the Web site to:
- Post or otherwise transmit any communication or material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of anothers privacy, disruptive to the site, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Web site.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation except as otherwise expressly authorized in writing by Cindra.
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Web site or any servers or networks connected to the Web site service.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Cindra may, in its sole discretion, deny any user access to this Web site or any portion of the site without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cindra, its suppliers and any other third parties mentioned on this site harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which arise out of, are connected with or directly relate to your wrongful or unlawful use of this Web site or any breach of any representation or warranty made by you in this Agreement.
Use of Information and Messages
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than Cindra. The links are provided for your convenience only. Cindra does not control the Web sites and is not responsible for the content on such Web sites. By offering links, Cindra is not implying that it endorses anything contained on such Web sites or has any association with the operators of the Web sites. If you access any links to other web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Minnesota. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of, or relating to, use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of the terms, conditions and notices of this Web site and this Agreement, including this paragraph. If you access this site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect according to its terms.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the use of this Web site. It supersedes all prior oral or written understandings and agreements relating to use of this Web site. Cindra’s waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to waive it for the future.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio or video clips, software, site design and the selection and assembly of them, of this Web site are Copyright © 2010 Cindra. All rights reserved. These contents are the sole property of Cindra. Such property is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted in this User Agreement are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any download, copy, reproduction, modification, distribution, publication, transmission, transfer, sale, license, display, performance or adaptation of the content is strictly prohibited. We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
All other company names, brand names, product names, and service names used on this site are trade names, service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to this Site
If you would like to link to the Cindra web site please read and comply with the following:
The site that links to the Cindra web site
- Must not frame or border the Cindra site in any way or with any other content.
- Must not copy, mirror or otherwise duplicate Cindra site content.
- Must not imply any endorsement by Cindra.
- Must not misrepresent any relationship with Cindra.
- Must not use Cindra logo or name without permission.
- Must not provide false or misleading information about Cindra.
- Must not contain content that could be considered offensive, inappropriate or unsuitable for viewing by all ages.
You may not link to the Cindra web site for the purpose of selling your products or other property without the prior written authorization of Cindra.